Pick and Choose eBooks collections
Thank you for your interest in acquiring individual eBook titles from the Royal Society of Chemistry.
With our Pick and Choose collections you can purchase a selection of eBook titles customised to your institution's requirements and pay just for these books.
Browse our whole range of eBooks and add the relevant titles to your collection as you progress. You can search the books by title, ISBN, subject, series, year and A-Z listing. Simply add titles to your collection as required. The selection page will show the total price of your collection, you can then continue to add any further titles as needed.
Our Pick and Choose eBooks are charged at 3 times the print price. Once purchased by your institution they are fully accessible on our platform, DRM free and yours to own in perpetuity.
If you are a Royal Society of Chemistry customer (if you have ever registered for a subscription or a free trial of one of our journals, books or databases), but don't have a Librarian's Portal account, please register for a librarian account.
If you are not a Royal Society of Chemistry Customer, please register as a new customer.
* Customers in the USA who choose to pay by invoice will be charged in dollars.
- Soft Nanoparticles for Biomedical Applications Editor(s): José Callejas-Fernández, Joan Estelrich, Manuel Quesada-Pérez, Jacqueline Forcada
- Advanced Concepts in Photovoltaics Editor(s): Arthur J. Nozik, Gavin Conibeer, Matthew C Beard
- Metal Nanoparticles for Catalysis Editor(s): Franklin Tao
- Nanodiamond Editor(s): Oliver A Williams
- Quantitative Proteomics Editor(s): Claire E Eyers, Simon Gaskell