About this book
The field of nanoscience continues to grow and, with such a vast landscape of material, careful distillation of the most important discoveries will help researchers find the key information they require. Nanoscience provides a critical and comprehensive assessment of the most recent research and opinion from across the globe. Topics covered in this volume include 2D materials for Li-ion batteries, porous organic polymers as an emerging platform for photocatalytic water splitting, smart materials for gas detection and monitoring and redox enzyme-mimicking nanomaterials.
Covering energy, biological and nanomaterials applications, this volume appeals to anyone practising in nano-allied fields, or wishing to enter the nano-world. Readers will benefit from this resource as they are presented with the current thought and applications of nanoscience.
- 2-D Materials for Li-ion Batteries
- Porous Organic Polymers as an Emerging Platform for Photocatalytic Water Splitting
- 3-D Zn Anode Materials Based on Nanoarchitectural Host Assemblies
- Redox Enzyme-mimicking Nanomaterials: Influence Factors and Potential Biological Applications
- Facile Synthesized Smart Nanomaterials for Indoor/Outdoor Gas Detection and Monitoring: A Perspective of Flammable and Volatile Organic Compounds Gas Sensors
- Bio-nano Interface as an Emerging Trend in Assembling Multi-Functional Metal Nanoparticles
- Synthesis of Metal Chalcogenide Nanomaterials by Solid State Decomposition of Metal Organic Precursors
- Innovations of Nanomaterials towards Flexible Batteries
- Synthesis and Applications of MXenes for Energy Storage
- Halide Perovskite Nanocrystals: Synthesis and Photodetection Applications